Ordering & Delivery
You may place an order by phone at 1-888-SUZIOCO. When calling in an order, please have the following information ready:
- Date of Delivery
- Customer Name
- Project Name or Number (if applicable)
- Purchase Order Number (if applicable)
- Delivery Address (including lot number and any land marks or additional information that would help in locating delivery address)
- Space Between Loads
- Usage (i.e. footing, slabs, walls)
- Name & Phone Number of Person Placing Order
- Product (if ordering a special design mix, have the mix design number ready)
Terms for Purchase
- Discount - 2% of material invoice amount (excluding delivery charge and sales tax) if paid within ten (10) days of invoice date, net 30 days. This discount does NOT apply to L. Suzio Concrete Company products.
- Billing Period - Semi monthly - 15th prox and month end.
- Finance Charges - Assessed at the rate of 1 1/2% per month (annual rate - 18%) on all accounts not paid within thirty (30) days from invoice date. In no event will rate be higher than permitted by law.
- Collection Costs - The customer will pay all collection costs, including reasonable attorney's fees.
Customers will agree to a “Maximum Quantity” needed. We will be committed to delivering this volume. Any substantial amount over the “Maximum Quantity” will be a risk of slower service. A balance on a plus order is one load of ten yards or less.
Tentative Orders ("will calls")
We welcome tentative orders (“will calls”), but all “will calls” before 10:00 a.m. MUST be released as confirmed orders the previous day by 3:00 p.m. Any first round order (before 10:00 a.m.) not confirmed by 3:00 p.m. the previous day will be deactivated. Tentative orders (“will calls”) after 10:00 a.m. must be confirmed 90 minutes before delivery time. Any tentative orders (“will calls”) not confirmed 90 minutes before delivery time will be canceled from the system. The order will then be taken as a new order if called in and will be scheduled in the first available time slot.
An Efficient Delivery System
Our sales staff is familiar with the operations, needs and schedules of our customers. We can advise you on the best product for your job and the most efficient way to get the product to you.
All orders for asphalt, ready-mix concrete and crushed stone are processed by computer and transmitted to the respective plant. Our trucks are radio-dispatched to get your order moving as quickly as possible. Suzio concrete trucks have a front discharge allowing the driver better control of the machinery and the product.
We deliver to points in a wide area of Central Connecticut that ranges from Madison to Milford and New Haven as far north as Rocky Hill.